1. Traditional traditional – Dance which is still very much associated with the tradition of the dance to the melody of a song. There can be very subtle variations on this style. If your song is a good song, people will be dancing to it.
2. Classical Classical – This consists of the dances we all did as children to “Rock and Roll”, a favorite song of a certain age. The music and the movements are very similar to what you do when you are older. But there are so many variations of this style including: 1) Rock N Dance 2) Rhythm N Dance 3) Swing N Dance 4) Jive N Dance. 4) Pop – this is when things go beyond the standard traditional dance: The music, the music can be pop, or rock and roll, or a mix of the 2 or 3 above styles.
3. Jive Jive – This variation of the traditional traditional type is what your parents danced with you to when you were a child. You can learn how dance with friends, sing a song and just try and have fun. It is so easy to learn. You will see many young people doing this.
4. Pop Pop – You will see this dance around 2, 3, 4 and sometimes even more people doing this at the same time. This dance is almost the same as the traditional dance, and it can be a great addition to any dance routine. However, it will probably make you uncomfortable.
Here are some suggestions of what to do when you are a newly found member to the dance community of our world:
1. Dance with friends for a short amount of time and be a little awkward about it: If you have trouble dancing, don’t hesitate to ask any new dance company if you have a problem with it.
2. Make a group of friends who you can show off how you dance and how you want to be an adult. It is not really hard or embarrassing but it is the best thing you can do when you first join a dance class, or to get your friends a lesson.
3. Make a group of friends who you can show off how to dance and how you want to be an adult: Here is what you do: Have fun with your friends. Make sure they are getting lots of attention. Try and keep up with them and make each other laugh. There are many “tricks” you can use like singing, dancing, throwing things around or just just being who you truly are instead
social dances are also called, types of dancing classes, dance and body, intimate dance types, what is ballroom dance and its importance