There are many different websites that will guide you through starting spray art, here is a guide just to mention a few:
1. http://www.spray-art.org.il – This is a fantastic website that will help to explain all about spray painting.
2. http://www.sprayart.me – For beginners we recommend that you look at this site, since it is much easier to understand.
3. http://www.artinspray.com – This website has a large body of advice and you can use it to get the basic idea.
4. https://www.reddit.com/r/cncpaint – Another website with an excellent user base and an extensive section with tutorials.
5. http://www.sprayart.com – A site that is very popular for their free tutorials.
6. https://www.reddit.com/r/cncpaint/ – Many people are using this site to find info and answers.
If you are looking for further instruction, the following sites are all great places to start:
The Painter’s Workshop – This site is excellent for learning how to paint in general and also a good way to get to know the art. This site is a great place to start as it contains a wealth of content on everything from paints to brushes. There is great discussion happening here and newbies are able to get a head start on the painting process.
The Painting Shop – This site is where beginner painting is done – this site has a wealth of different things that beginners can get in the painting space, including learning to use paint brushes.
Paint & Baking Bookshop – This blog posts a lot about newbie tutorials. The bookshop is an excellent choice for beginners.
Here are some examples of sites that I have seen which have a wealth of information that paint beginners will find helpful:
CNCPaintBoys – This is a very helpful site for anyone who wants to get into painting or is just starting. They have articles on different parts of painting, like finishing, and also tutorials on various things, like how to hold the brush while painting. Their tutorials come from a variety of artists that use their products.
http://www.cncpaintboys.com/ – A great blog focused on painting and also tutorials.