Which size can you spray paint? How will you apply it?
If the question involves spray cans or cans of color, then, yes, oil paints are a good choice. They are a lot cheaper than water paints, and work in a very similar manner. You can even use water to make oil paint. If you buy from a spray art company, you can probably get it pre-painted to order. Just read about some of the companies that offer a low price, and buy it at once! Some people have had success using olive oil.
Here is how you spray paint your canvases, and your instructions for applying it:
1) Lay your canvases flat and clean them. If you can’t get them to lay flat you may have a small problem, as it will have to be covered with something to hold it up. Paint your canvas from one side to the other, leaving a large area to cover later when you have it painted. You may want to put a piece of paper over it to see if that will hold up. If you have been using oil paints, or water paint you can also use acrylic paint, such as Pigma Enlarge.
2) With your brush put a coat of the paint over your paint, and brush all of the excess away from the canvas. This will allow you to blend the paint.
3) Apply your clear water. The color will be on the inside and out. Paint the outside with your first coat to get rid of any of the water that might block the paint.
4) Apply your spray paint. You will want something that has a high enough spray for most purposes, but is lower than the spray paint that you are using. The best quality that you can find is a clear acrylic formula. I usually get Krylon spray paint. Apply your spray paint carefully to the canvas and try to cover all of the excess. If you have any problems or don’t know where to start, start from the inside. The outside of the painting will be covered up with some paint from the inside, so make sure you do this carefully with your wet paint.
5) Let it dry for at least twelve hours. This will allow the paint to dry and dry naturally.
If you plan to have your canvases painted frequently, you can either spray paint them or spray paint a lot to cover all of the wet paint. If you go by the original instructions about covering your canvas, then you can leave the painting area
spray paint artdiy, spray paint art on wall, spray paint art tutorial, spray paint art stencils, spray paint art game